PRONATIV Banana Chocolate Protein Muffins Recipe
Your morning dose of protein doesn’t have to be a boring shake. Whether you’re getting ready for the day, or in need of an afternoon pick-me-up, a couple bites of a PRONATIV banana chocolate protein muffin is all you need to refuel.
Enjoy a sweet treat and try this easy, nutrient-packed recipe. It makes 12 regular-sized muffins or 8 jumbo muffins
231 calories, 9F 31C 9P
¾ cup PRONATIV protein powder
1 cup all-purpose flour (substitute almond flour if gluten free)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) and set aside.
- Blend together wet ingredients in a bowl until eggs and oil are incorporated.
- Blend in dry ingredients, but make sure you don’t overmix since the gluten can overdevelop and cause the muffins to be stiff. Next, stir in the dark chocolate chips.
- Bake in greased muffin tins for 10-12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out dry.
Recipe by Chef Ava Harren of Avaflavas LLC, Boise ID
How does PRONATIV work?
We believe real ingredients taste better and are better for your body. PRONATIV is simply made with one single ingredient: native whey protein that is cold filtered from farm fresh milk. Our protein is free of additives, production residues, artificial ingredients, antibiotics, and GMOs. And best of all, it has no discernible aftertaste, which means you can add it to a recipe without sacrificing deliciousness.
Compared to other proteins, PRONATIV has also been clinically proven to help build your muscle fibers more quickly after training. Our native whey protein is also easily absorbed, giving your body what it needs to recover from a workout.